The Muntstroom Living Lab PCP tender is intended to be published soon, in week 35 (between August 30 – Sept 3) on the Belgian e-Procurement platform.
Webinars to inform and facilitate interested parties
In order to facilitate interested parties in both registering for the Belgian e-Procurement platform as well as submitting an offer based upon the Request for Tender:
- Webinar 1: registration on Belgian e-Procurement platform (7 Sept, 16-17h CEST)
- Webinar 2: Request for Tender docs (10 Sept, 9:30—10:30 CEST)
Register in time on the Belgian e-Tendering platform
The Muntstroom PCP group will use the Belgian e-Procurement platform for this PCP.
As the registration process on the Belgian e-Procurement platform takes some time, is recommended that interested parties submit their registration for this platform well ahead of time. The following information may be helpful for this:
• Website E-procurement platform: https://eten.publicprocurement.be/etendering
• Manual e-Tendering for businesses: https://www.publicprocurement.be/sites/default/files/documents/man_um_enterprises_en_20200331_0.pdf
• The signature of an authorized person must be placed electronically under the penalty of rejection. How? See
- the manual e-Tendering for businesses (p.54) and
- the checklist for submitting tenders (p.9): https://www.publicprocurement.be/en/documents/e-tendering-checklist-submit-electronic-offer-business-pdf