Already a lot of information is available on Horizon Europe to start preparing your project application and partner search.
This article compiles them for you, ideally as background reading before consulting your NCP.
The European Commission already published several references documents on the Funding and Tender Portal.
The following work programmes are already available on the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal :
- HE Main Work Programme 2021-2022
- HE and Euratom Work Programme on Horizontal Expenditure 2021-2022 ;
- EIC Work Programme 2021; · ERC Work Programme 2021.
In particular, the General introduction v1.0 gives some political background complementing the Strategic Plan 2021-2024.
Moreover, document 13. General Annexes v1.0 explains the conditions for applying to the different types of calls.
The other parts of HE Main Work Programme 2021-2022 concerning the remaining calls for the Horizon Europe Pillar 2 “Clusters” are expected to be published in mid-June. The term “cluster” refers here to a subdivision of Horizon Europe. You can contact your NCP to receive tailor-made advice and support for these parts:
- Cluster 1 Health - Contact: : Emilie Fonck
- Cluster 2 Inclusive Societies, Social sciences & humanities – Contact: Kardelen Kala
- Cluster 3 Security
- Cluster 4 Digital, industry and space - Contact: Marion Perrin (digital, industry) & Virginia Gómez Oñate (Space)
- Cluster 5 Climate, Energy, Mobility - Contacts: Camille Lépinay (Climate), Sabrina Bijlsma (Energy), Virginia Gómez Oñate (Space)
- Cluster 6 Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment - Contact: Camille Lépinay
More specifically to prepare your application, you can check the following documents:
- The template for the application form for RIA-IA and CSA
- Horizon Evaluation Form for RIA-IA and CSA.
We also recommend you to consult The Online Manual, a user guide that aims to explain to applicants and beneficiaries how EU grants, procurements and prizes work and how to manage them electronically in the Funding & Tenders Portal.
European Commission Webinars
The European Commission organised several webinars in the past months and the recordings can be watched online :
- 24th March on « How to Prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe »
- 21st April on A successful proposal for Horizon Europe: Scientific-technical excellence is key, but don’t forget the other aspects
- 27th May: Funding & Tender Portal for a beginner.