Virtual Brokerage event Horizon Europe Cluster 6 Environment
We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming Bridge2HE online Brokerage Event for Cluster 6 Food, Bioeconomy, Natural resources, Agriculture and Environment dedicated to the Calls 2022. The event is organized by Bridge2He NCPs project and will take place on 27th October 2021, the day after the EC Cluster 6 Infoday (25th – 26th October).
The main objective of the international brokerage event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe - Cluster 6 “Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment”. This event will help you to build your consortium for the upcoming 2022 calls of the Cluster 6 Work Programme, which will be open until the 15th of February 2022.
It will give the opportunity to meet, discuss and share ideas between potential applicants, paving the way for future cooperation opportunities within the framework of Horizon Europe.
The event will focus on the following Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 calls:
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Fair, healthy, and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean, and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy, and green rural, coastal, and urban communities
Innovative governance, environmental observations, and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
Detailed information and registration on: https://he-2022-cluster6.b2match.io/
Having a good quality profile is crucial so that other participants find you more easily. Minimum requirements are :
Don’t forget to
- Sign up for bilateral meetings session
- Provide information about your organization in English
- indicate your call topics of interest (Areas of Activity)
- add cooperation profiles in the “Marketplace” where you should describe what you can offer/search for to make the meetings more efficient. To fill in the marketplace, once your registration is completed, you should come back to your profile and you will find the marketplace section below the description of your organisation. There you should create one marketplace item for each topic you are interested in.
The events are free of charge but the only thing that we are asking for is feedback as is important for us for reporting purposes toward the European Commission. After the event, please fill in the feedback form after the event including individual feedback on all your meeting. Should you use the platforms to make contacts outside the platforms, please inform us by email. Once you have set a meeting with a participant, you can use the portal to do another meeting online.
Camille Lépinay NCPfor cluster 6 stays at the disposal of Brussels-based cluster 6 applicants for questions.